I came accross this photo when I was looking at the 'Charlie Company' blog on Amy's blog. At first I did't recognize them (How? I don't know.) However, the first thought that came to my mind was, "What a cute couple...Oh, that's Ethan and Amy (smile).
The photo was taken at one of the annual Marine Corps Birthday Balls. The last time I saw Ethan in his 'blues' was on his wedding day...on the beach...in January... grinning from ear to ear. There's just something about him in his dress uniform. Maybe it's the fact that he looks just like Dad did in his younger days. Or that it reminds me of the old wedding photos of Mom and Dad...again Ethan looking just like him. I can't put my finger on it. Either way, I smiled when I saw the picture and...I guess I stole it from the website. Don't tell!







1 comment:
Emily! What am I going to do with you?! Ethan is going to die when he sees that picture is on the internet. I love it personally and I'm glad you like it too, but I am in serious trouble! :)
Post a Comment