Sabrina - the little lady bug on Halloween~ October 2001 ~
Me and the kids on a visit to see Big Daddy~ 2001 ~
It's official! Our little blondy turned 10 years old on July 3rd. It amazes me that only a short time ago I was preparing to deliver this beautiful daughter of ours in a military hospital in Twenty-Nine Palms, CA. Sabrina Rose is our sweet little girl, who always manages to keep us in stitches, whom we love very much!
Sabrina had a wonderful day picking out her own presents (because I waited until the last minute...heehee), and relishing in her moment of hitting it big turning the infamous "double digits". She's been waiting in excitement and dread for this day for quite some time. Although she has been anticipating her birthday like most children do, she also was dreading this day because now she's big enough to start taking her turn doing monthly Dish-duty. Oh Boy! Needless to say, this has not been a fun couple of days.
She also had a fun time opening mail from The Lifferths and Nana and Popo...especially since she was the only one to receive mail that day! How exciting! She has many plans for the money and gift cards she received! (Thanks Mom, Dad and Erin!)
It's true. Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes...and I must say she's turning into a sweet young (young) woman.









1 comment:
You tell that little princess Sabrina I am so sorry I forgot to call her on her birthday. I love you Sabrina. I hope it was the most fantastic super fun birthday!
Post a Comment