
This is one of my favorite pictures! I love each of the hands of these women in this photo! Five generations of mothers in one room is just amazing to me! As I look at each of these hands I am reminded of the hands in my life. The little baby hand reminds me of those years of rocking sleepy-heads in my arms and the smell of baby lotion after an evening bath. I think about the smooth, chubby cheek up against mine and the feel of baby breath on my neck. Oh how those years have flashed by with a blink of the eye. I never dreamed that these kiddos of mine would grow up so fast! As I gaze at the other hands in this photo, I love seeing the aging skin of these women. Each hand is touching the other, connected by the very thing that has brought them together...love. Each hand has experienced (or will experience) the same as the other. It reminds me of the loving women in my life. My mother, sisters, sisters-in-law, mother-in-law, my girls and my dear friends. I hope you will enjoy this photo as much as I have!






No comments:
Post a Comment